Frontend Engineer will be a key member of Airwoot’s technical team reporting to the head of engineering. He/She will be responsible for the development and constant evolution of our UX/UI. The ideal candidate should be exposed to the startup culture and be willing to work in a high pressure environment with ambiguous requirements.
Being a member of Airwoot’s Tech Team is an experience unlike any other. Our home is a true startup: the intersection between efficiency and ingenuity where every voice is heard, every idea is considered, and every member makes a tangible impact.
At Airwoot, we believe in strong team, solid vision and consistent execution. One dimension which binds these characteristics is to have a strong product culture. A strong product culture means that the team understands the importance of continuous execution and learning.
• We understand the need to break things in order to learn, but we break them faster and mitigate the risks.
• We understand the need for continuous innovation.
• We know that great products are the result of team collaboration.
• We respect and value our designers and engineers.
• We understand the power of motivated product team and engineering excellence.
Summary and Requirements
Apart from a proven track record in engineering excellence, the candidate must have a exposure to agile development practices. The candidate should have a minimum of 1 yr of experience with:
• Proficient with any DOM library
• Proficient with design patterns like decorator, mediator, observer
• A basic familiarity with the ideas of MV* frameworks, and Backbone’s own implementation of MV*
• Proficient with a CSS preprocessor like Sass
• Proficient in writing maintainable CSS
• Cooperate with team and follow coding styles
• Takes interest in data visualization and have played with D3 or similar implementations
• Familiarity with ideas involving CSS architecture like BEM or SMACSS
• Highly passionate team of A-star co-workers, advisors and investors
• Open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
• A high level of freedom and responsibility
• A competitive salary, equity benefits
In order to apply just write to email@example.com with a brief description about yourself.